[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 2 12:08:15 EDT 2006

To All Adamcon Attendees,

Here's is the latest. I visited the hotel yesterday
(finally) and after getting a few things straightened
out. We are pretty well set.  Looks like everyone will
have their own room. The pool is indoors, so bring
your swimsuit if you would like to take a dip.
Breakfast is included and it's continental style.

I took a look at the meeting room and it's perfect.
There is a washroom, there is some stuffed stored
there, don't be alarmed. It also has a small fridge,
so we can store pop, some food in there. There is a
whiteboard, but if anyone has erasable markers, bring
them. Otherwise, I'll get a couple at the office
supply store.

Dale will bring a projector for those doing
presentations on their notebooks. As of for
restaurants. The closest is Burger King from the
hotel. But, I found a Bakers Square, food is very good
and they have an extensive pie list for dessert. There
are  others I've found, but we will have to drive to
these restaurants. I will list these in the next
couple of days.

I'll be making reservations shortly for Charlies
Charhouse for the banquet. I'll scan the menu and
upload it to all shortly to give you an idea what they
have. It's in Elk Grove Village and about a 25 minute
drive from the hotel.

Also, I will need confirmation if everyone wants to
still go to the Shedd Aquarium. We will be taking the
CTA Blue line and a bus down there. I'll order the
tickets and passes this week. So, get back to me no
later than Monday.

I gave Dale the t-shirt sizes and for those who cannot
make it to the con. I'll ship yours after the con
ends. I have two additional vacation days which I'll
use to get things wrapped up. I'll be uploading
instructions for those driving and for those flying
in, information will be listed there.

If you have any problems with getting to the hotel,
I'll be more than happy to pick you up. My cellphone
will be on the instructions. Ok, that's about it for
now. There will be more info up to the week of the
con. I hope you are all looking forward to coming here
and I am as well. See you soon.

Guy