[Coladam] Adamcon 18 update

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sun Jul 2 20:28:41 EDT 2006

Just spent the last 48+ hours in the emergency ward at Humber Memorial
with a combination of pneumonia and A-fib, so I've been a bit out of
circulation and a bit behind.

So, major exertion is not an option available to me. Frances and I want
to see the Shedd, and provided the transport available will take us
within a walking distance I can manage (about 500 yards) that's fine
with us.

Note while I agitated for release from hospital and the doctor
reluctantly gave in against his better judgment, I am by no means cured
and convalescence and caution will restrict my movements. So I don't
think any ball games are on, regardless of any other issues.

Since we booked the extra days through the hotel as part of the Adam
group, I trust the extra days (for Ron, Pam and Russell, Frances and I)
are being credited to the Adamcon contract requirement - they should be.

We will have the van and be ready to wander. In fact if I'm dubious
about my driving, Pamela has driven the van often and can fill in. We
can look after family plus one skinny other, as we have had to take the
third row of seats out of the van for cargo. But that will cover nearly
half the group.

See you at the 'con.