[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 4 11:08:13 EDT 2006

To All Adamcon 18 Attendees,

Thought I bring you all up to date. I have purchased
tickets for the Shedd Aquarium for Saturday July 15th
and visitor passes for the CTA. For those staying past
the con dates. I have purchased 5 day passes and the
remainder 1 day with the exception of me and Jeffrey
Wick (he rides for free and I have a monthly pass).

The Shedd tickets includes the Oceanarium, Komoto
Dragon, Carribean Reef and others. The hours are 9 to
6. So, we should leave right after lunch. We will
discuss getting to the Rosemont station at the con
next week. I have 3 cars that will be available. If
anyone else is driving, please let me know.

You all should have the con schedule. I will include
it with everyone's folder when you arrive. Any
questions, let me know. Will have more updates to
come.

Guy