[Coladam] Directions to Hotel and Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 8 09:28:04 EDT 2006

Greetings,

Attached are two files for directions to the hotel for
those driving and flying in. One's in Word format and
one as a text file.

Here's the latest. We have a total of 12 people
attending. I'll confirm with the restaurant on the
banquet this weekend. I faxed the reservations on
Thursday. Also, I have the tickets for the Shedd
Aquarium and CTA passes for everyone and they will be
included in your welcome folder.

So far, I have 3 cars and one van, so we will no
problems with getting to lunch, etc. If anyone still
wants to come to the banquet, let me know. I sent the
reservations for 16 people.

As of for the weather, we are expecting a warm spell
towards the middle of the week, but no rain. I will
know more towards the eve of the con. Everyone's names
have been submitted to the hotel, I will Fax another
list before Wednesday to them. Still have one more
registration coming and that's one from my area.

So, I'm not the only one from here attending the con.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you and I'll have
one more update before the con. See you then.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host