[Coladam] Directions to Hotel and Adamcon 18 Update

Dave Sands dave.audrie.sands at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 8 11:00:59 EDT 2006

Hello Guy, All
         just want to observe from a non-attendee's viewpoint that
Guy has been doing a super job of keeping everyone informed and
updated and handling all the requirements on him with imagination and
dedication;
         all the best for Adamcon 18 and a big hand for the Chicago
organizing committee--doesn't Chicago have a long history of Organizations?
         regards
         Dave