[Coladam] Directions to Hotel and Adamcon 18 Update

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 8 11:36:19 EDT 2006

Speaking as one who will be going to Chicago, and who has experienced the
same sense of panic that might now be keeping Guy awake nights, I want to
echo Dave Sands' comments. Even though these 'cons are not as well attended
as they used to be, they still do not happen by themselves. They take work
to organize, and attention to detail to make happen. Guy appears now to have
all the bases covered. If he doesn't then he's doing a super job of
convincing us all that everythhing is in hand, and my hat is off to him. I
know how these last few days before opening night can feel.

I'm looking forward to being there. Good work Guy!

Ron Mitchell