[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 9 12:36:19 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

Ok, we have confirmed reservations at Charlie's
Charhouse for the banquet on July 16th. They will have
one big table for all of us and we can order from the
regular menu, so everyone can choose what they would
like. They have steaks, chicken, seafood, salads and
more.

Well, looking at the long range weather forcast. We
might be looking at the 90's for Friday and Saturday.
Thursday might be raining here early in the day, but
should be nice after that. Will know more by the eve
of the con.

For lunch we can go to Bakers Square for Friday and
Saturday and Steak and Shake on Sunday. Both will
require us to drive there. We can decide during the
con. I'm open to wherever you guys would like to go,
so let me know.

I will see you all on the chat this Wednesday.

Guy