[Coladam] Final Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 12 21:50:22 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

Well, the excitement is building for tomorrows
Adamcon. Still getting some last minute preperations
ready. We've been pretty lucky on the weather with
temps in the 80's.

Well, that's about to change. We are expecting some
hot weather by Friday and going right through Monday.
So, be prepared. But, most of the time we will be
inside and cool. Hopefully better than in Whitby last
year, where we froze like popcicles. Based on some
reports. There are delays on I-80-94 due to
construction, so please allow extra time.

Check in is after 12:00 noon on Thursday and checkout
by 12:00 noon on Monday July 17th, except those
staying past the con dates. I'm bringing snacks and
beverages for the Thursday Evening reception and the
meeting room has a fridge.

I'll be bringing my router just in case we do not get
Wi-Fi in the meeting room. Well, that's about it.
Everyone have a safe trip into Chicago.

Guy