[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Final Day

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 16 10:06:02 EDT 2006

Greetings,

Today we wrap up the 18th Adamcon. Later at the ANN
meeting we will find out who will host next year's con
and other tidbits. Today, we have presentations from
Ron Mitchell, Myself. Dr. Rich Drushel and Dale Wick.

Tonight, we have the banquet at Charlie's Charhouse
here in Elk Grove Village. And I don't know how the
weather is by everyone else. but it's HOT here. We hit
98 degrees yesterday and today we will most likely hit
that again, but the heat index will be over 100.

At least we are cool in the hotel. Till later on.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18