[Coladam] Thank You

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 17 22:01:32 EDT 2006

Greetings,

Adamcon 18 has come to a close and it was very
successful, despite rescheduling our trip to the Shedd
Aquarium to Saturday morning and afternoon. Everyone
enjoyed the trip. A big thank you for all that
attended this year's Adamcon.

Special thanks for Dale Wick for helping with the
t-shirts and banner. And to my special friend, Jeanene
Alferink for her help in securing the booking for the
hotel and the reservations for the banquet. Many
thanks for Bob Slopsema in helping me out with
creating the registration form and for he and Judy
surprising us by spending Sunday with us and attending
the banquet.

Thought I let you all know that Jillian Arnott (Dale
Wick's wife) won the afghan created by Jean Stone. As
you all know, Neil Wick will be hosting Adamcon 19 in
Ottawa, Ontario Canada in 2007 and we are all looking
forward to it.

Well, that's about it from Chicago. Will see you all
hopefully tomorrow night on the chat.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18