[Coladam] Adamcon 18 pics

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 18 12:33:44 EDT 2006

I'm put up some pictures from Adamcon 18 on my .Mac website. You can access the slideshow at:

http://homepage.mac.com/bytehacker1/PhotoAlbum6.html

I've noticed it takes more than a few seconds for each slide to display. May the Lord grant you patience, and may He do so now.

I've got some other pics which will need a little doctoring with Photoshop, so I'll put those up when "roundtuits" permit.

Meantime I want to thank Guy Bona for his hard and productive work on the organization of this year's Adamcon. It wasn't easy for you Guy, and I want you to know that I think you did one hell of a fine job.

Ron Mitchell