[Coladam] Next Year's Adamcon

James De Carlo james at decarlo.ca
Mon Jul 17 06:59:01 EDT 2006

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities wrote:
> Neil Wick has volunteered to host next year's
> convention. It will be in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.

guess i'm out of excuses for sure on this one! once the dates have been
confirmed, i will do my utmost best to be in ottawa at that time next
year, assuming it is as always, in july.  i hope to be in town for my
father's 60th so it sounds like the timing on this should work out well
with a family visit.

sorry i could not attend this year's chat - i was away for a very much
needed weekend of r & r.. hope everyone had fun with the logo stuff and
i look forward to thursday morning.

cheers,
    james