[Coladam] how low the "new" COLECO has fallen...

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Tue Jul 25 12:21:48 EDT 2006

	I was in WalMart yesterday...the "new" COLECO 6-game and 12-game
boxed game systems were selling for $2.50 EACH.  That's right, two dollars
and fifty cents US each.  The 12-game set was $30 last Christmas...and Erin
got me *TWO* of them, one to play and one to dissect.

	I guess this means that the "COLECO" relaunch has tanked.  Their
webpage is still there, including the too-hip animated intro, but the
content looks sparse.

	http://www.coleco.com/

if you dare...

	*Rich*