[Coladam] CTA Passes from Adamcon 18

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 28 13:23:32 EDT 2006

Oh m'gosh!

Sorry Guy, on the day we were leaving Chicago, I gave mine to a fellow hotel
guest who had what appeared to be a rather large charge of young people with
him, looking for public transit.  Rich Clee did the same, I believe.

So wherever it is now, it's probably been used but good.

My appologies. I'll pay for the missing card if that becomes necessary.

Ron M.