[Coladam] Rich and Rin wedding photo links

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Fri Aug 11 09:28:26 EDT 2006

Here are a couple of wedding photos, courtesy of my Dad:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/wedding/rich-n-rin1.jpg
	http://drushel.cwru.edu/wedding/rich-n-rin2.jpg

And to keep this on-topic, here is the ADAM system that I set up at the
reception:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/wedding/adam1.jpg
	http://drushel.cwru.edu/wedding/adam2.jpg

*Rich*