[Coladam] Hard disk poll!

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 29 18:10:13 EDT 2006

Geoff:

I don't regularly have an ADAM set up any more. It lurks in the closet. When
I have it running, I use a 40 meg IDE hard drive (forgotten what brand,
think it's a Seagate) in a Micro Innovations box. I still have a Minnie
Winnie Interface, but as of last use, it was completely unreliable.

The AdamNet interface was, I believe, a "one of a kind" prototype. Bob Blair
had it, and I *think* Bob Slopsema has it now.

Ron Mitchell