[Coladam] Hard disk poll!

Bob rslopsema at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 29 19:29:54 EDT 2006

Ah Geoff, me boy.  Let me count the ways........Have a minnie winnie setup,
an MI Powermate setup or two, a few MI ide setups, and the latest and
slickest - an MI ide card with an adapter to acept a compact flash card as a
hard drive....takes little to no power, no heat, and fast as heck!!!!!

Innovation