[Coladam] Hard disk poll!

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 29 22:55:17 EDT 2006

Well Geoff,

I wish I had a hard drive for my Adam, but this should
count anyway. I do use AdamServe which is Rich
Drushel's program that uses an IBM PC and a serial
connection between the Adam and the PC to use the PC's
hard drive.

It does work, but since it uses the serial link, it's
slower than having a hard drive directly reading from
the Adam HD interface. The only drawback is it only
works with the EOS system. Can't use TDOS on it, so
it's either using TDOS with the floppy drives on the
Adam or AdamEm.

Guy Bona