[Coladam] Adamnet Harddrive

HLM001 hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Sat Sep 30 20:11:03 EDT 2006

Maybe I am missing something, but I AM running various games on my Dos box using ADAMem. One difference, I choose the fat32 option, when I partitioned, for my drive letters goes to "W" with my dvd droves and card readers and also  because I have a multi boot system that will bring up either XP, 2000. or ME.  Drive C hosts ME,  D hosts 2000, and E hosts XP, some programs share all 3 operating systems. ADAMem works fine with either operating system. I can't do tdos but I have even ran my bbs via XP and Either SB1.x or ADAMServe... not sure, and it worked fine. naturally their was some adjustments but I often play tapper, and several other games. SO what am I missing when I hear several people say they can't run coleco games on their dos boxes.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr