[Coladam] Adamnet Harddrive

Slopsema rslopsema at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 30 21:29:26 EDT 2006

Herman, I have to agree with you.  I have multiple pc's running ADAMemulator
which easily runs all the ADAM programs (at least all I have tried).  Only
have Win95& Win98, but both are stable.  Also Shon.....YES, there IS a hard
drive that plugs in thru ADAMnet - I have the one and only that didn't get
tossed by Mark Gordon when he moved west.  Came to ANN via Bob Blair who
protected it with his life until he entrusted it to me.  As ol' Herman
remembers, we peeked under the hook @ AC 14 I think........  HAPPY OCTOBER
ya'll