[Coladam] Adam available

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Mon Nov 6 17:32:56 EST 2006

Several days ago I received a telephone call from Dave Jackson in
Brampton, Ont. (adjacent to Toronto). He has a complete Adam in a box.
My understanding is that it was working fine when he put it away but it
hasn't been used since, and that was some while ago.

I have been preoccupied with other matters so have not had a chance to
get back to him.

For the same reason, I suggested he get in touch directly with a third
party who had expressed tenuous interest in an extra Adam, but they did
not strike an agreement due to lack of interest.

I don't know any further terms of Jackson's offer, or indeed if he has
worked them out. Please email him at djackson404 at rogers.com if interested.