[Coladam] Hello, Everyone

Payton Byrd plbyrd at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 14 23:36:39 EST 2006

Just found this list, and I sure am glad I did.  The Adam was the second
computer I ever owned (the first being a Commodore VIC 20), and it was
the first computer I took to college and used for real work.  I even
wrote and sold a check book management program for the Adam back in
1990.  I loved the fact that it used a BASIC that was so similar to
AppleBasic as to be nearly indistinguishable since all the schools back
then knew how to teach was AppleBasic and the Adam cost about 1/4th what
a less powerful Apple II cost.

You can read more about me and my collections at
<http://www.paytonbyrd.com>!