[Coladam] PC hard disk problems

HLM001 hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Sat Nov 25 21:08:05 EST 2006

I have a similar problem... I have ME, 2000, and XP all on the same system.  C was for ME, D was 2000 and E was XP operating systems drive.  Then XP  got real iffy and I just put it out its misery, and re installed XP again on E, I have a 80gig #1  and a 120gog #2, HD #1 is or was C thru J  and HD #2 was K thru R  both DVD's are S and T and a card reader for my camera is U and V and lastly a MP3 / thumb drive is W  and all was FINE. After I re Installed XP again on E, my K became D, then all drives after that are as it is supposed to be, so thusly, the FIRST LETTER of the 2nd HD, took D, then first HD finished out, then second. I think it has to do as to if you make the 2nd HD bootable or not. but not really sure.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr