[Coladam] PC hard disk problems

Payton Byrd plbyrd at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 25 22:59:09 EST 2006

In any version of Windows since Windows 2000, you can simply right click
on My Computer, select Manage, and then navigate the tree to Disk
Management.  Select the drive you want and specify a drive letter for,
right click that drive and select "Change drive letter and paths..."
After clicking OK on the property dialog the driver letter is
permanently assigned and new drives will simply use another drive letter.