[Coladam] HELP!!!!

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 26 02:09:39 EST 2006

Me too needs a some assistance from the community.

Presently attempting to do a multi-media Christmas card for the Adam News Network (Bob is waiting patiently).

Having trouble finding Christmas clip art of sufficiently good quality to even consider using as Christmas decoration on the various slides. I used to figure that porting them over from the Windows world was good enough, but I don't think that any more. Must be getting snarly in my old age. Getting tired of looking at pixulated Santas etc and noisy graphics, and would really like something that was designed for ADAM.

Now I know that a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, there was lots of Christmas clips'n pics that could be used on ADAM  for an endeavour like this. Anybody got anything like that they could send me a disk image of?

I used to have a bunch, but when I moved I sent away about 75% of my 5-1/4 inch floppies. That was probably where the clip art went.

That'll teach me NEVER to throw ANYTHING out.

Be that as it may, any assistance you good folk could provide would be much appreciated.

Can't s seem top get BMPtoPP to produce anything decent this year.

Thanks to all

Ron MItchell