[Coladam] [OT] Dr. D. medical update

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Mon Dec 11 19:17:34 EST 2006

	Apologies in advance if you are not attuned to the more "social"
aspects of the coladam list...this is just a convenient way for me to
reach "the regulars".

	I met with my surgeon today, and my surgery is scheduled for 9 AM
this Wednesday.  Assuming all goes well, I will be sent home in the evening
to recuperate.  I doubt I will make it to the chat, but who knows, depends
on what meds they give me :-S  I'll make sure Erin keeps you all posted.

	*Rich*