[Coladam] ADAMEm problem

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Dec 13 23:33:57 EST 2006

I suspect you are right...while mucking around with Windows XP tonight I was
wondering what I had installed since I originally installed XP that might
make ADAMEm quit working...so I went in and removed all the Windows Updates
I had installed. With my luck, of course, this rendered my computer
unbootable, so I had to reformat my hard disk and re-install Windows XP from
scratch. Now ADAMem works again.  Now I'm going to test it each time I
install something so I can see what caused the problem.

I can't seem to get Outlook Express to recognize all my mailboxes that had
messages in them now though. Don't know what's up with that. I copied them
to a different directory and then copied them back where they are supposed
to go. It worked last time I had to do this, but it's treating them as
though they aren't there now.

Joe B.