[Coladam] [OT] Dr. D. medical update

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Thu Dec 14 14:50:08 EST 2006

	Hi all, again, if you are not subscribed to coladam for any of the
"people" stuff, skip this E-mail.

	I had my gall bladder out yesterday.  Surgery went well, I was sent
home in the early evening.  Pain is manageable with Tyleol and Motrin and
heating pad.  I can eat and drink, mostly juice and Jell-O and ginger ale
now, hopefully more stuff tomorrow.  I did drop in the weekly chat last
night and talk to whoever was there.

	If you have clinical or other interest, I can send you links to
some photos I took for the benefit of my anatomy/physiology students at
CWRU, showing the incisions and the actual gall stone.  I won't send these
links out over the open list, but if you want to see, just E-mail me.  The
stone was 2 cm diameter, think a chalky marble the size of a penny.

	*Rich*