[Coladam] sound problems in ADAMEm

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sun Dec 31 00:14:38 EST 2006

As some of you will remember, I was having problems running ADAMEm (with the ADAMEMMam front end) in Windows XP. I wound up doing a total re-install of Windows XP minus all the security and other updates and it worked again.

I haven't really messed with it since then, but tonight I went in to play a few games and noticed the sound is messed up. It sounds like it's playing slow and is very choppy and scratchy sounding.

Does anyone know if there are any settings that can be changed that might clear this problem up?

thanks

Joe Blenkle