[Coladam] Rich Clee in Hospital

Bob rslopsema at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 15 11:54:12 EST 2007

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....................poor Richard is in the hospital for an extended stay.  He has screwed up his back, then got circulation problems in his legs and can't walk as yet.  He NEEDS our cards and letters............OR even a phone call......Following is the information you need.  REMEMBER, if you are SOUTH of the Canadian border - like in the US - you will need 63 cents for postage to get your card to Canada !!!!!

"Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry.  I contacted Patient Enquiry on your behalf
to confirm Mr. Clee's room number.  Please address the card to:

Mr. Richard Clee

c/o Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre

2075 Bayview Avenue

Unit B4 - Room # B426

Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M4N 3M5

In the event that you would like to call Mr. Clee you can call (416)
480-6100 ext. 84453.

Best Regards,
Precilla Roopnaraine
Assistant, Communications & Stakeholder Relations
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
2075 Bayview Ave., Rm D100
Toronto,  ON  M4N 3M5    "