[Coladam] Richard's room number is 28

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Feb 15 18:29:20 EST 2007

I saw Bob's message and want you-all to know that the room number is 28
not 26.

Cards, etc. would be lovely but don't phone, please.  The phone is
mostly out of his reach and he can't twist or bend to answer it.

I was there this afternoon.  He is rational but very dozy from the pain
meds.  The resident who does infections (don't know the name of the
specialty) came in and said the legs are looking better.  The left leg
is worse and very painful to move.  The back problem is a compression
fracture of a vertebra in the lumbar area - that's been going on for
about 2 weeks.

Frances Clee