[Coladam] Richard Feb.17

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sat Feb 17 19:56:42 EST 2007

Richard wasn't as dozy today because he was on minimal pain meds.  He
has discomfort but no real pain although if he was moving around much he
would feel it.  He has progressed to complaining, mostly about the food.
    We were there only about 1 1/2 hours but by the time we left he was
getting very tired.  He also said that he wasn't sleeping well; since he
now has his CPAP machine, I hope it will help the sleeping.

I will stop the daily bulletins now because things seem to be going
reasonably well and they aren't needed.

Frances Clee