[Coladam] Richard Feb.17

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Sat Feb 17 20:28:31 EST 2007

[Frances Clee] spake unto the ether:

> I will stop the daily bulletins now because things seem to be going
> reasonably well and they aren't needed.

	I for one don't mind hearing them.  I am concerned about Richard.
Notwithstanding that he's now Uncle Richard by marriage...he (and you) were
the first non-B.A.S.I.C. ADAMites I ever met, at my first ADAMcon (IV in
Cleveland).  I have never forgotten the evening we spent chatting in your
room, and the interest shown in SmartBASIC 1.x (by Richard, anyhow) when
I was just another whiz-kid name, hot on the heels of the Sol Swift mess...
I always valued the trust you showed in me.

	*Rich*