[Coladam] Cart Copy or similar

David Hill yyzonian at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:55:51 EST 2007

Now that I have a 5.25" disk drive again (yay) I want to put my CV carts on
diskette, not that I dont like hearing the printer reset....

Cant find anyone local who has Cart Copy or similar.  I had it on tape, disk
I believe at one time but sold the lot to Rich C. years ago along with a
carload of other amazing goodies.
Can someone steer me in the right direction to find a copy utility?

BTW I hope this year's 'Con is a "go". Would like to catch up with everyone
- the only two I attended were #1 in Orlando and #2 in Toronto.

Dave Hill