[Coladam] Storage

David Hill yyzonian at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 00:04:03 EST 2007

Browsing some web sites , saw a reference to hard drive interface.
Google-ing that didnt come up with much in the way of further documentation
or reviews.
What does this give you? What size drive can you use? IDE or just MFM/RLE or
older drives? EOS upgrade needed or ....? How do you power the hard drive?
With a PC power supply?
One article I read that was quite dated seemed to lead me to beleive there
was one interface built to accomodate hard drives and non-ADAM floppy drives
of various configurations.
What's a good solution to replace the standard original 160K ADAM drive?

Glad you folks are still out there....

Dave