[Coladam] Richard Mar.3

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sat Mar 3 20:42:50 EST 2007

I just wanted you all to know that Richard is much improved and has been
moved from an acute care bed to the rehab unit at Sunnybrook.  His
ability to walk is very limited and only with a lot of assistance but
that is what the rehab unit is supposed to do.  There is talk of a brace
to help with the fractured vertebra.  The hematoma on his right leg is
now a large open wound and thoroughly nasty looking; this thing is not
going to heal up on its own and I'm afraid that it may be what delays
his coming home.

Frances Clee