[Coladam] ADAMNet

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sat Mar 10 23:14:40 EST 2007

Is there any documentation on the Net telling about how ADAMNet works as far as protocols it uses to connect devices to and interact through the ADAM?

And is ADAMNet related to the function of the tape drives or is that entirely separate?

I'm trying to talk someone into doing a device that would hook through ADAMNet and let you use your PC's drives for storage and to load programs into the ADAM. I know someone else here had something similar, but this guy has actually produced and sells one for the Atari 8-bit computers. I have one and it is absolutely amazing.

thanks

Joe Blenkle
jblenkle at sacnews.net