[Coladam] Re: Coladam Digest, Vol 26, Issue 2

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Sun Mar 11 13:14:36 EDT 2007

            I know Micro Innovations many years ago made a 3 ½” 1.44MG disk drive, hard drive, 1MEG memory expander and many other good quality stuff. I also would be interested in purchasing a device that would connect to the PC and copy programs from the Adam to a PC drive. Then with a Windows Adam emulator one could just use the Adam computer. One day possible as soon as 10 years parts for the Colecovision and Adam computer will be very hard to find. A high quality Windows Adam emulator that works with Windows <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Vista Ultimate 64 bit edition would be nice.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />