[Coladam] photos of Richard Clee

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Wed Mar 14 20:48:02 EDT 2007

	Hi all, in case you aren't on the chat tonight when I announce
these URLs...

	Rin and I visited Richard Clee in Sunnybrook Hospital last night.
He is as well as can be expected, quite his normal self :-)  We talked
for over 2 hours, and he gave us permission to send along these pictures,
so you all know he is alive and well:

large:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/richard-1.jpg
	http://drushel.cwru.edu/richard-2.jpg

smaller:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/richard-1a.jpg
	http://drushel.cwru.edu/richard-2a.jpg

See you in the chat soon, some of you :-S

	*Rich -n- Rin*