[Coladam] We're #3!

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Mar 20 19:06:30 EDT 2007

I had a TI-994A at one time. It may have been my first computer as I waited
for ADAM to come out. That was a long time ago!!! It (in my opinion) was the
most worthless piece of junk I ever owned. It required too many extras or
you couldn't do anything with it and as I recall everything was fairly
expensive.

I quickly ditched it in favor of an Atari 400 and then I think I finally got
my ADAM and eventually moved up to an Atari 800xl, as well. My ADAM and
Atari are still my favorites.

At least the ADAM wasn't rated the worst computer on that list. It generated
so much negativity among some people that it wouldn't be surprising to see
it rated even lower.

I disagree, of course, despite some drawbacks I certainly favor the ADAM
over some of those machines that were rated higher.

Joe Blenkle
jblenkle at sacnews.net