[Coladam] We're #3!

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 22:33:53 EDT 2007

When I got my expansion 3, everything worked fine
until I had a problem with the door on the tape drive
(Clips broke off). Took it to Honeywell, gave me a new
drive and a new R80 chip. Been working ever since.

I have two other Adams and they still work. I saw
Packard Bell on that list and I had one. Did have
problems with it, but I'm glad they decided to pull
out because I wouldn't buy one again.

Guy