[Coladam] missing the chat tonight

Rich Drushel rfd at cwru.edu
Wed Apr 4 16:46:45 EDT 2007

	Hi all, I have to drive to Erie PA tonight to get Christina from
school, for Easter weekend.  I will be gone during the chat window, so
no way to be there.  I hope everyone is well.

	*Rich*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."