[Coladam] Powermate controller card and cable

David Hill yyzonian at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 01:55:35 EDT 2007

I am the proud owner of a Powermate box from Micro Innovations complete with
2 hard drives a 5.25" floppy and a 3.5" floppy. I have the boot disk but I
do not appear to have the HD controller card nor 25 pin ribbon cable.  If
anyone knows where to source these items or has one presently to spare, I
would dearly love to hear from you to turn this awesome looking doorstop
into a functional unit.