[Coladam] Re: Coladam Digest, Vol 27, Issue 5

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Wed Apr 18 13:14:08 EDT 2007

            The hard drive controller card and cable can be purchased from ecoleco.
http://coleco.freeservers.com/m.htm

P.S.

If anyone has a Micro Innovations 1.44MB 3 ½” Disk drive or a Micro Innovations 1 MB memory expander they want to sale I would be interested in buy one. Also does anyone have contact information to Mark Gordon of Micro Innovations. There appears to be a demand for third party power supplies and Adam disk drives. Micro Innovations products are very good quality products, all my Micro Innovations products are still working.