[Coladam] Adam Emulator Newsletter

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 22:28:09 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

As you all know, the Adam world was astounded when
Marcel deKogel released the Adam Emulator for the PC.
I've used it and countless others have as well.

I even created a website for the emulator utilities
since  I've been the only one to figure out how they
work, since Marcel did not provide any documentation
on it.

I'm thinking about creating a newsletter and it can be
downloaded from my website as a PDF file. This will
have tips on using the emulator (setting up the files,
etc.) from a DOS prompt or from Windows. Using the
utilities such as creating disk images with Dcopy.

I have documentation at my website now in Word format
on the utilities and Marcel has one for the emulator
on his. I would welcome any suggestions on this and I
hope it would benefit everyone.

Please let me know what all of you think. Your opinion
counts. Thanks.

Guy Bona
Adam Em Utilities Administrator