[Coladam] Adam Emulator Newsletter

SacNews jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Apr 19 02:18:53 EDT 2007

Any additional documentation would be great!!!

I'm still wishing someone would find a way around my sound problem in
Windows XP though (besides using DOSBox to run ADAMEm). Apparently the DOS
in XP only has direct support for Sound Blaster 2.0 cards. I have a Sound
Blaster Live! card and the sound is horrible and scratchy (was fine under
Windows ME).  So the SB 2.0 compatibility is the only thing I can imagine is
doing this.

It doesn't do it on my laptop which has some sound card other than a SB and
it doesn't do it on another older PC I set up with an older SB card.

Joe Blenkle
jblenkle at sacnews.net