[Coladam] my Adamcon 19 time preferences

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Thu May 10 23:47:00 EDT 2007

Whilst in Ottawa this past week, I spoke with Neil, and he  indicated that he'd had some discussion with you all regarding the dates of Adamcon 19.  Have since looked at the chat log for May 2. (seems May 9 isn't there yet)

Have told Neil that the period August 1 to 15 is a non-starter for me. I have family coming here during that period.

Anything outside that, I'll be there. The latter half of August would work better for me, because then I'd combine the trip to Ottawa with a trip further east to the maritimes.

Ron