[Coladam] chat

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Wed May 23 20:06:54 EDT 2007

Hey folks!

I've been conspicuous by my absence from the chat lately. Unfortunately it's not going to get any better.

Have joined a Wednesday night cycling group which does its thing on (you guessed it) Wednesday nights. With any luck, I should be able to drop in for about 1/2 hour between 6pm and 6:30 my time. This is going to go on until the end of August. These days I give priority to anything physical so it's something I want to do.

Anyway ...... unfortunately tonight I'm also tied up with something else and won't be able to attend the chat even briefly. Hopefully we'll see y'all next week.

Would be particularly interested in any discussion re ADAMCON, and dates thereof.\

Cheers

Ron
(from the west)