[Coladam] adamcon

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu May 31 15:17:50 EDT 2007

Long as it doesn't trespass on some special event and assuming our
health holds up, just about anytime is fine with Frances and I.

However do be aware that favourable prices are unlikely to be available
for accommodation over the August Civic Holiday weekend. I don't think
that the change in exchange rates is likely to affect the hotel room
rates much; they have tended to quote them in Canadian dollars anyway
though I have no doubt the management thinks in US$.

You might want to disclose your thoughts on food. Time was when
Hull/Gatineau had a reputation for quite high quality dining at very
fair prices; what will be available now though is something on which
suggestions will be welcome. (Ron knows a nice little Middle Eastern
restaurant over in Ottawa, but I don't think that's what we will be
wanting).

Time's getting short so please do firm things up a.s.a.p.