[Coladam] adamcon

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 1 15:49:11 EDT 2007

Re the food Neil, I'm not likely to be eating much more than my Weight
Watchers fare, which these days is mostly fruit and veggies. Big meals are
not an option for me any more, and I've had trouble on recent trips eating
in restaurants of any type. Fast Food joints are no longer an option.
Basically what I need is a good salad bar and the ability to pick and choose
what I want.

Prefer to keep it simple.  But that's just me. It wouldn't preclude me from
joining Rich and Frances and the gang  for a dinner or two, as long as I can
order from the "entree" menu rather than the main course.

submitted for what it's worth.

Sounds like you're on the right track, keep up the good work.

Ron